about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, February 8, 2010

ivc flea market...

it was our first time back at ivc in the new year and unfortunately it was only okay...a lot of looky loos...not as many buyers...
the weather was absolutely gorgeous...blue skies with a lot of white puffy clouds...a perfect flea market day!
it was fun being back with the girls and we had a lot of great treasures that i wanted to share with you...
they are going into the shop today, but if you see anything you can't live without...let me know and we can either send it to you or you can pick it up!
have a great day...enjoy the sunshine, rain is coming our way AGAIN!
i'll be at vets in a couple of weeks...see you there if you missed ivc...
xoxo

No comments: